Re: [News] Desktop GNU/Linux a Better Mac Than Mac OS X

____/ William Poaster on Monday 20 October 2008 11:32 : \____

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:56:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ William Poaster on Monday 20 October 2008 10:08 : \____

>>> Heh, heh! Well good luck with that, Roy!
>>> Before you do, perhaps you should take a look here first:
>>> http://www.ppsgb.com/pages/products/biohazard_protection_suits.htm   ;-)
>>
>> For me or for Gary? Microsoft is said to be distributing these for free when
>> SweatyB enters the facilities.
>
> I hear they also distribute these, when Sweaty approaches the building:
> http://www.arnold-ppe.com/riotshieldam2.asp
>
> Just in case Monkey Boy decides to throw a chair or two....

The Ballmers are said to be an endangered species anyway.

http://www.enews20.com/content/thumbs/thumb_360.jpg

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie