Re: [News] Eye Candy-rich Console, Screenshots of Elive 1.9.10

____/ Ezekiel on Monday 20 October 2008 00:40 : \____

>> Elive 1.9.10 ScreenShots
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | This is our first ScreenShot review of Elive Linux! I just want to say
>> | congratulation to the Elive Linux team for making such a sweet desktop
>> OS. I
>> | have used Enlightenment in the past but not as much as I have used
>> Gnome.
>> | From trying out Enlightenment just a few seconds ago it was amazingly
>> fast
>> | and quite east to navigate, with just clicking once on the desktop the
>> | Enlightenment menu appears.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxdynasty.org/elive-1910-screenshots.html
>>

> From the article:
>
> <quote>
> A couple of things struck me from Elive, First the Desktop effects that can
> be simply applied like the diving penguins and the flame at the bottom of
> the desktop or the falling rain.
> </quote>
>

> But Kohlman just claimed that only 3 people need graphical effects like
> this.
>
> <quote>
> I am certain when more than the current 3 users interested in those
> capabilities show up, those will be added ASAP
> </quote>

Troll nitpick. How desperate.

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie