Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Confirms Regrets About Vista Ads

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2008-10-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>
>> Microsoft: "No plan" to bring back Seinfeld ads
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Microsoft has confirmed to Pocket-lint that the Seinfeld ads will never
>>| appear in the UK and that Americans are unlikely to get any more either.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/18246/19270/microsoft-windows-pc-campaign-seinfeld.phtml
>
> They should have had somebody with some sense review the idea before
> wasting money on it. But I guess with a mindset that's accustomed to
> bleeding money on everything else, they didn't see it as a big deal to
> lose some more millions on something goofy.

Well, Microsoft does have more money than Bill "I have an infinite
supply of money" Gates.  And Microsoft gets massive infusions of money
basically automatically.

--
It's later than you think.