Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Confirms Regrets About Vista Ads

On 2008-10-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Microsoft: "No plan" to bring back Seinfeld ads
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Microsoft has confirmed to Pocket-lint that the Seinfeld ads will never
>| appear in the UK and that Americans are unlikely to get any more either.
> `----
>
> http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/18246/19270/microsoft-windows-pc-campaign-seinfeld.phtml

They should have had somebody with some sense review the idea before
wasting money on it. But I guess with a mindset that's accustomed to
bleeding money on everything else, they didn't see it as a big deal to
lose some more millions on something goofy.

--
Bill Gates says Open Source is riding on the coat-tails of Windows'
success. That's like saying Osama has done his part to increase airport