Re: [Roy Schestowitz Proves he can't read once again] ISO Becomes the Convicted Monopolist Microsoft -- Vendor Capture Confirmed

After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> [quote]
> [..] Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > 3 Reasons Why The OLPC Project has Microsoft Running Scared
>
> Here's a reason why EVERYONE should be running scared.
>
> 1) Millions of NIGERIAN children with free PC's.  There's a reason most
> of the 419 scams come out of nigeria, and now having millions of people
> with computers to run such scams will only make things worse.
>
> http://www.419eater.com/
> [/quote]

Oddly enough, in my inbox just now:

   Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:49:15 -0700
   From: DR OJOLOWO ADELEKE <dr.ojolowoonline@xxxxxxxxx>
   Subject: RE: GREETINGS

   Greetings,

   My name is Ojolowo ADELEKE businessman based in the United Kingdom,
   and I am about to propose to you a business. I got your contact from
   a friend in paraguay based in France i want to come to your country
   to establish Telecomunication and Real Estate business..

   I want to know the process and what i need to do, I was told that you
   are honest and have many international contacts which can help me
   with my vision. In fact i look forward to know you and to entrust you
   with this very gigantic business. ...

--
<Davide> how bout a policy policing policy with a policy for changing the
         police policing policy