[News] Google Emits More New Source Code, Graphics Engine

Google Open Sources Skia Graphics Engine

,----[ Quote ]
| This vector graphics rendering software makes highend visual effects possible
| on feature phones. It is tiny in size and is capable of delivering very high
| quality. Skia’s engine is the graphics core of both Google Android and Google
| Chrome.
`----

http://gigaom.com/2008/09/02/google-open-sources-skia-graphics-engine/

Google unveils Chrome source code and Linux port

,----[ Quote ]
| Our initial Chrome tests have shown us that the browser has serious
| potential. The availability of the source code will hopefully make it
| possible for open-source community members to get involved and help complete
| the Linux port.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/09/02/google-unveils-chrome-source-code-and-linux-port

Days ago:

A Linux users' guide to Google Chrome

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, I’ll show you how to obtain and build the Linux source. A heads up:
| you won’t be Chroming after this, Google haven’t finished porting it to Linux
| and I’m certainly not smarter than the Google engineers and have no magic
| fix.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/20425/1141/

Chromium Build Instructions?