Re: [News] [SOT] British Government Embraces Microsoft Mentality, Will Permit Spyware

Verily I say unto thee, that Gregory Shearman spake thusly:
> On 2008-09-17, SomeBloke <stuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I've always thought that gin is such a girly drink. Real men drink
>> turps.
>
> The discerning drinkers go for metho.

You're both clearly novices:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

"Buckie" is the "Special Brew" of the new generation. It may not be the
strongest beverage in the world, but it probably has more bang per buck
than any other, whilst still being palatable and (allegedly) non-lethal
(or so the guy who lives on the local park bench tells me).

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 20:45:34 up 33 days, 17:58,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.07