Re: [News] Customers Love Acer's GNU/Linux-based Notebook

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The One for you?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | At the time of writing we were only able to procure an Aspire One that
> | runs on the Linpus Linux Lite operating system, hence this review will
> | focus on the Linux version of the mini notebook.
> `----

http://star-techcentral.com/tech/story.asp?file=/2008/9/16/prodit/1997791&sec=prodit

I really don't go with that weak excuse that they were able to purchase only
the Linux version.
After all, we have one (in)famous troll in this group who keeps telling us
that the Linux variants are only bought to install Windows over them.
So why didn't they do the same????