Re: Hadron Quark is a wart on the nose of COLA

* Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

> You can of course post links to me "shilling" Windows? No? Didn't think so.
>
> Once more : please do not mistake me thinking that you are a total and
> utter wanker with as much clue about advocating Linux as I do about real
> estate for me being a Windows "shill".
>
> You, TV and your little clique do more to harm Linux and OSS adoption
> with your girly little rants, deception and lies than any Windows
> "shill" could ever hope to do.
>
> You are a laughing stock and you really, really should take stock of
> your options and reconsider what you are doing with your malicious
> falsehoods, general scaremongering and lying.

Looks like Queeg's starting to go further off the deep end.

> Here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/56xxou
>
> And *THAT* you consider to be advocating Linux?

Poor Hadron, squealing like a little girl, even as he got his way by
getting under the skin of Tattoo.

Yet another fine advocacy post by Linux's finest COLA advocate.

--
"I have posted more help in the Ubuntu forums (and others) that the rest
of COLA put together."