Re: Hadron Quark is a wart on the nose of COLA

____/ SomeBloke on Saturday 13 September 2008 15:50 : \____

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.beatles/browse_thread/thread/fc19d0687203a082/a97aed0811c0fb14?lnk=raot

>> or
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3nnwvh
>>

>>> Why is Hadron Quark so miserable? Maybe because he had to lie in a dingy
>>> flat night after night as a child, hearing the moaning, screaming and
>>> squishing sounds as his mother serviced johns in a steady stream until
>>> the wee hours of the morning.
>>>

>> Must be Tattoo Vampire. You need help.
>>

> You really are obsessed with Tattoo Vampire aren't you? It must be love!

It must be something about tattoos. The "Hadron" shill also had a thing for
yttrx.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

"Fat operating systems spend most of their energy supporting their own fat."
        --Nicholas Negroponte, MIT Media Lab, rediff.com, Apr 2006
Cpu(s): 22.8%us,  3.3%sy,  0.1%ni, 72.6%id,  0.8%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.3%si,  0.0%st