Re: [News] Prettiness of 'Non-Default' Ubuntu GNU/Linux

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:03:26 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> You think that looks nice? It is horrible. It is loud and brash and
>> "trash talk". The colours too loud. Its a desktop not a 70s Disco. The
>> battery monitor is pretty loud too - easy to mistake battery time left
>> for the hour of the day.
>
> It's his personal tastes.
>
> You bitch about EVERYTHING, don't you, Quack?

He's renowned for it:

<quote>
You gave no advice at all.  Just more grandstanding and whinnying...
<unquote>
From:   Joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups:   alt.os.linux.ubuntu

<quote
 All you're doing is  bitching, whining and moaning and generally getting
 on people's (such as my own) nerves.

You know, I only see 2 arrogant posts in this thread by a self-proclaimed
newsgroup king which happens to be your posts.
<unquote>