Re: [News] Electronic Arts (EA) DRM Another Epic Fail

> Homer, it must have been cited many times. I see it as PageRank 5.
> Did Gutmann ever bring that back to the public? Or is this the only
> place to find it?

The original has never been on the University of Auckland site, for some
reason, but was in fact here:

http://www.cypherpunks.to/~peter/vista.pdf

The Cypherpunks website was down for quite a while, so I mirrored a copy
and changed the link on Wiki-P. It's back now though.

> I put a copy here <
> http://schestowitz.com/temp/research/vista-gutmann-presentation.pdf >
> back in March, just in case.

The more the merrier. We need to keep shouting the stark truths that
Microsoft would love to bury.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 20:01:28 up 39 days, 17:14,  5 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.06, 0.02