Re: Microsoft?s ?I?m a PC? Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:
> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>> This isn't a Linux advocacy group.
>> It's a Microsoft hate group.

The group description clearly reads:

   "Benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems"

Microsoft's various (or is that nefarious?) operating systems suitably
qualify as "other". It's pretty hard to compare the two (either
technically or politically) without discussing *both*.

> No, its a linux advocacy group. Wintrolls who come here to disrupt
> can realistically expect a load of abuse, same as what linux
> advocates would expect if they did the same in a windows advocacy
> group. Its common sense, see?

Flatty also seems to have missed the point that Microsoft (in their
typical gangster style) struck the first blow, so any "hate" towards
them in this group is merely reciprocation, and is fully justified.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 00:58:23 up 38 days, 22:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.83, 0.91