Re: Microsoft?s ?I?m a PC? Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:

>> Windows XP (best of Microsoft to date) hasn't changed much since
>> Windows 1.0.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> http://members.fortunecity.com/pcmuseum/windows.htm

I agree with Roy. Underneath the new paint job, Windows is still the
same old putrid pile of mouldy spaghetti hoops. The only other thing
that changes, is the specific multitude of ways in which it is crap.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player,
| That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
| And then is heard no more. It is a tale
| Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
| Signifying nothing." ~ Shakespeare

 19:25:39 up 37 days, 16:38,  5 users,  load average: 0.83, 0.94, 1.09