Re: Microsoft’s “I’m a PC” Millions Actually Promoting the Mac

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
"There is such an overvaluation of technology stocks that it is absurd. I would
include our stock in that category. It is bad for the long-term worth of the
economy."
                                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's CEO

Well, he's a loon no doubt but he's kinda got a point here. It's this overvaluation of tech stock which let to the dotcom burst, and is now driving the pro patent lobby, desperately trying to attach value to anything "high-tech". The IT sector is yet another pawn in the hands of the big money wheeler-dealers. Little guy gets shit on once more.