Re: Roy upset that he got caught lying about stocks again

Hadron wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hadron wrote a load of drivel including these nuggets:
others of us are not
so clueless
LMAO!

demand, a modicum of honesty and factual
back up from him. Clearly honesty is not on Roy's agenda.
ROTFLMAO!

Man, you're a hoot. And a hypocrite. But certainly not a "True Linux
Advocate".

Please provide a single link to me "shilling windows" or saying I hate
linux.

No. Cos its not relevant to the charter of the group. Speaking of which, please provide a single link to you advocating linux.