Re: [News] Web Sites Concerned About Microsoft's CEO Erratic Behaviour

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Steve Ballmer Goes Nuts (Again) To Sell Windows

http://gizmodo.com/5052680/steve-ballmer-goes-nuts-again-to-sell-windows?autoplay=true

Brilliant:-)

It gets better if one follows the link to here though:-

http://gizmodo.com/5052051/microsofts-im-a-pc-ad-beats-seinfeld-but-not-hodgman

I don't know much about these things, advertising in particlar, but I do tend
to think that a T.V. advertising programme which seeks to repute a
competitors ads. probably does better NOT to draw attention to those ads!

The one thing that really DID hit me (though probably will be missed by your
average Joe) is that the BOTH videos on that page end with the slogan:-

   Windows - Life Without Walls

Are Microsoft REALLY mounting an advertising campaign that lends itself to use
of the years-old quip:-

  "In a world without walls, who needs Windows or Gates"?