Re: [News] [Rival] Larry Lessig Attacked by the MAFIAA, Swedesh Author Retaliates Against MAFIAA

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Third Eye Blind singer: A Web site can be your album
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | How fluid and creatively freeing? And the best part is, you don't have
> | to get permission form a boss in order to do it. Yay! This all seems so
> | much more democratic to me. Fewer people will become billionaires this
> | way, but more people will make a living making music. The good old days
> | are here.
> `----

With numerous social media services, it's hard not to keep in touch with
fans.  If an artist makes the effort to reach out to others, then it shows
that he/she cares about the listeners.  As a result, the fans will be more
likely to support the artist.  That's what I think, at least.  :)

--
~wispy~