Re: [News] [Rival] Conficker Caused Billions in Damages

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Monday 27 April 2009 11:35 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Micoshaft will now indemnify the customer, particularly novel
>> customers that use micoshaft code, you know the patented and
>> indeminified 'stuff' to the tune of $9.1 billion.

So Microsoft can pass all its revenue to the victims of its shoddy software.
That would resolve the issue as Microsoft would be out of business in no-time
and a proper, reliable operating system will take the place of Windows on the
desktop.

>> Balmer will write out the personal
>> cheques to company executives of affected companies to avoid
>> chairs being thrown at him in high levels meetings
>> in times of economic hardship.
>>
>> Balmer in a statement said:
>>
>> "Rich companies like Micoshaft must help out poorer companies
>>  that have been affected by the Conficker virus because
>>  for years we have taken from them and its time we donate
>>  some of that money back to the customer in times of hardship
>>  to meet the repair bills."
>>
>> Soon after the statements were made, chairs were seen
>> flying magically out the board room.
>>
>> The company cook was heard saying: "But we need those chairs
>> for the company picnic!"
>>
>> The cook was later seen flying out the window.
>> Apparently the cook survived the crash landing
>> because he was wearing an air bag at the time in anticipation
>> of an unexpected take off during board room drama.
>>
>> Micohsaft company picnic is now officially cancelled
>> due to shortage of chairs and cooks.
>
> Funny, zany stuff, 7.  Keep it up.  Yes, I /am/ sucking up here :-D

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Open minds, open source
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 20:00:01 up 54 days,  5:18,  2 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.82, 0.90