Re: [News] TPB Judge Could be Crooked, Paul McCartney Doesn't Even Know How TPB Works

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Paul McCartney's Confused About The Pirate Bay

,----[ Quote ]
| He says that as if there is anyone out there who claims that artists | shouldn't get "rewarded" for doing something great. The problem is no one is | saying that. We're just debating how they will (not should) get rewarded. | And, of course, plenty of artists who embrace things like The Pirate Bay are | getting rewarded for doing so. Claiming that they're not is simply false and | suggests ignorance of the subject. `----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20090421/1807264603.shtml

Fear rather than ignorance I'd say. The entire music industry is in denial. They have to wake up and embrace modern technology.