[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.04 Arrives and Received Fantastic Reviews

Ubuntu 9.04 Released!

http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/1857

Ubuntu 9.04: Nothing Short of Amazing

,----[ Quote ]
| Such a wonderful release couldn’t have come at a better time.
`----

http://www.itnewstoday.com/?p=286

Microsoft release Vista and the world is shouting for blood. Ubuntu is well
received.

Recent:

Canonical Announces Availability of Ubuntu 9.04 Server Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical, the sponsor of Ubuntu, announced today that Ubuntu 9.04 Server
| Edition is available to download from Thursday 23 April. Canonical offers
| assessment, deployment, migration, training and support services to ensure
| that companies can make the most of the cost-effective, powerful and reliable
| Ubuntu Server Edition platform.
`----

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2009/4/prweb2340344.htm

Jaunty Jackalope Gets Green Light As Ubuntu Takes On Windows 7

,----[ Quote ]
| Inching closer to the final release of Ubuntu 9.04, codenamed as “Jaunty
| Jackalope”, the Ubuntu development team has come up with the release
| candidate (RC) for the upcoming operating system.
`----

http://www.itproportal.com/oss/news/article/2009/4/20/jaunty-jackalope-gets-green-light-ubuntu-takes-windows-7/

Canonical punts Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical this afternoon debuted its Ubuntu 9.04 release of Linux, the tenth
| release since the company founded the Ubuntu project in October 2004. This
| iteration of Ubuntu, code-named "Jaunty Jackalope," comes with mixes designed
| specifically for three platforms: netbooks, desktops, and servers.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/20/ubuntu_9_04_released/

RightScale to Extend Cloud Management to Private and Hybrid Clouds

,----[ Quote ]
| RightScale®, Inc., the leader in cloud computing management, today announced
| that the popular RightScale Cloud Management Platform will support the global
| debut of the Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud (powered by Eucalyptus) to help
| enterprises deploy and manage "private" clouds in their own data centers.

Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope - Review

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/ubuntu-9-4.html