[News] Linux Heavyweights in Review, Audiocast, Nifty Wallpapers

Review of Tuxmachines.org

,----[ Quote ]
| There would be around 100 users online whenever you land on the home page of
| this site. It is clear that the author gives a lot of traffic to the websites
| who write about open-source and linux by giving them a direct credit of the
| news or the article.
`----

http://www.2indya.com/2009/04/22/review-of-tuxmachinesorg/

Linux Outlaws 88 - BeardSQL

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws: Oracle buys Sun, Pirate Bay admins go to jail,
| Germany censors the Internet and even more WTFs.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/88

Linux Format wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| We've had a number of reader requests to make available some of the imagery
| we use on the covers of Linux Format magazine. Naturally we're happy to share
| with you all, so we've put this page online where we'll upload cover artwork
| as it's requested
`----

http://tuxradar.com/wallpapers

Related:

Linux distros and Apple beat Microsoft’s homepage uptime

,----[ Quote ]
| It is interesting to see that even with limited resources, many of the teams
| behind the various Linux distributions are managing a better homepage uptime
| and load time than Microsoft does, at least during this time period.
`----

http://royal.pingdom.com/2008/11/19/linux-distros-and-apple-beat-microsofts-homepage-uptime/

Microsoft.com Goes Down

,----[ Quote ]