Re: What about the GPL License of Linux?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Friday 17 April 2009 21:25 : \____
>
>> Phil Da Lick! wrote:

I can think for myself, and don't need to "adopt" the stance of someone
else.
What has *my* opinion to do with the one you interpret into Linus
Torvalds? My opinion is that GPL3 was the worst which happened to Free
Software the last years. It is plain stupid
--
99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.