Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Blocks Google

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft Family Safety Filter Blocks Google
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "I saw that part of the brand new Windows Live package is the Family
> | Safety Filter, so I decided to give it a spin. Turned it on, set it to
> | 'basic filtering' (their lowest level), and went to Google ... oops, it
> | blocks Google!
> `----
>
> http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/04/17/147237

Surely this is yet another anti-trust monopoly abuse issue
and the same culprit Micoshaft Corporation is at the center of it all again!

Why don't the regulators get wise to Micoshaft execution
and all its monopoly behaviour and have lightening
court trials and daily fines handed down immediately
until the problem is repaired.
That way, micoshaft can appeal if it wants to, but
if it looses by wasting court's time, they pick up
a massive bill for wasting everyone's time.