Re: Pirate Bay Verdict...All 4 are Guilty....

>> Doctor Smith wrote:

>>> For some interesting information on what musicians and artists think of
>>> piracy and *giving work away for free* like the freetards want, read the
>>> comments.
>>
>>> We don't want our hard work plagiarized and nicked by do nothing morons
>>> like Roy Schestowitz.

Who is "we" Flatso? You've shown time and time again you have no
talent. If you did you wouldn't need to earn money being a usenet troll
for the MICRO$~1 monopoly.

OTOH musicians and other artistic people often end up with some form of
mental illness, just like you......

So I'll grant that it's possible you had some talent once. Probably
back when 1910 Fruitgum Company and The Archies were big. Did you do
either of those gigs? Maybe a spot on The Monkees?

Eee PC900 16G SSD 2G RAM Ubuntu 9.04
And he disappeared in a puff of logic.
Eee-linux: Workin' like a champ!