Re: [News] Free Software Develops the Market Better, Faster

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Doctor Smith
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

> On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:41:02 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> How FOSS makes better programmers
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| So in the end, yes, FOSS is destroying the traditional programming
>>| model. But what is growing up in its place makes what it's replacing
>>| look silly and foolish, a practice and a product that should have been
>>| shed ages ago.
>

> Yea, the freetards

Wrong again Mrs. FUDDIE - its free as in freedom not price.

> are replacing it with confusion, no accountability,
> infighting, amateur programmers, lack of structure and so forth that churn
> out basement ware that virtually nobody has any confidence in and
> certainly is not being used.

What you really mean is that you want to be a control freak.
And you will sell other people's freedoms to do it.

> Well I supposed the freetard,

Wrong again Mrs. FUDDIE - its free as in freedom not price.

> unwashed masses have to get their 15 minutes
> of fame.

You are envious of other people's fame despite you
being washed while they are not?

> With 500+ different Linux distributions, that's a lot of minutes.

What you can't a bit of attention for even one minute
through all your ranting?

> Too bad Linux is so poor

Is that why Micoshaft stocks are sinking and google still rising.
Google is just ONE Linux company.

> that it is virtually ignored as a desktop
> operating system.

Desktop retail sellers make more money from selling embedded Linux gadgets
than all micoshaft and appil products combined.
Linux is embedded into monitors, Flat TVs, printers, IP Webcams, routers,
ADSL modems, set top boxes, MP3, MP4, MP5 players, Sat Navs,
DVD players, DVD recorders, digital photo frames, etc..

The Linux market is also caters for servers and trounces micoshaft.
Even micoshaft is forced to host most of its high bandwidth stuff
ALL with Linux service providers.

Says too much about micoshaft being crap me thinks.