Re: [News] Sub-notebooks with Windows Wiped and Turned to GNU/Linux

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2009/04/10/im-guilty-of-getting-xp-netbooks-but-i-run-linux/

> According to Terry's definition this fellow must be an uninformed
> wintroll based on his comments on Linpus Lite:

According to your understanding of my definition of what exactly ?

> "However, the Acer Aspire One with Linpus Lite left something to be
> desired. After having written about the latest Fedora, I was
> disappointed in the experience from Linupus, based on a much older
> version of Fedora. It was far too simple and stymied, really."
>
> When in reality it was Ubuntu the family prefers over Linpus Lite or XP.

Yes, but what is your point exactly?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008