Re: Snit misleads DaemonFC on Youtube

Roy Schestowitz schreef:

____/ ml2mst on Monday 13 April 2009 01:15 : \____

A BoycottNovell user called DaemonFC, recently posted a review on
Youtube and was attacked by Microsoft shills.

As a reaction he posted another video, explaining what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJcHHqfLeQ

Now Snit posted this misleading respond:

[quote]

If you check out the Usenet groups comp.sys.mac.advocacy and
comp.os.linux.advocacy you will see people showing off all sorts of
bizarre behavior.

People in COLA lash out against me simply because I talk about how Linux
is uniquely positioned to offer better GUI choices than other OSs. Some
have tracked me down to my job and threatening to contact my boss with
their BS and similar insanity.

The idea that you would have similarly "odd" folks respond to you is not
a surprise.

[/quote]

What a dishonest swine!

I hope DaemonFC will not fall for it.

Snit is shit with part of the "h" growing shorter.

Hehe LOL :-)

I was worried, because all know M$'s filthy smear campaigns. Fortunately DaemonFC seems to be doing well (is joking about it).

Cheers

[sigsnip]

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin