Re: Nokia discontinues the (Linux-only) Qt Extended stack (Qtopia)

On 2009-04-13, chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>>I didn't say "focus", and Roy doesn't claim to be an "advocate".  He claims
>>to be a "journalist".  That's the difference.
>
> Idiot.  Show me the "journalists" who don't pick and choose stories
> based on what their goals are.  I sure don't recall stories during the
> good times of "Thousands hired!"

Journalism is dead. It has been for awhile. Anyone that thinks that
information has any more value or accuracy just because it was presented
by some schmuck with a certain sort of university degree is just kidding
themselves. Anymore, what passes for journalism is just crass pandering
or blatant corporate propaganda.

This is why blogging caught on. Anyone that knows anything about a given
subject can clearly and quickly see how "journalists" tend to get everything
wrong and do more spin doctoring than proper reporting.

--
	Sure, I could use iTunes even under Linux. However, I have       |||
better things to do with my time than deal with how iTunes doesn't      / | \