Re: [News] GNU Radio Delivers the Goods

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the soc Doctor Smith
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

> I could have solved that problem in 10 seconds.

Then why don't you already instad of flapping your flappy bits Mr. Flappy?
Regular as fruitcakes some of these flappers are becoming.

> Run Linux.
>
> Bingo, all your hardware that used to work under Windows will now have
> software problems under Linux....
>
> Now, wasn't that easy??????

Impersonating a doctor is bad enough.
Now you are impersonating an engineer. Tut tut!
You should stick to being an asstroturfer.

I just can't wait for the day when asstroturfing gets open sourced.

Could asstroturfing become open sourced?

Of course it can!

The process is as follows:

1. All asstroturfers will register their full names and addresses,
   the socks they use and which newsgroups they rant in.

2. The asstroturfers will provide a full list of posts they have
   made in the past and how much money they received for it.

3. The asstroturfers will then provide a list of bosses, their
   names, addresses and the companies through which funding has
   been channeled. Like terrorists, we need to understand the funding
   routes to locate all of the infrastructure.

4. The asstroturfers will then provide a complete break down
   of their email and communications infrastructure, and donate their
   passwords into open newsgroup discussion channels so that anyone
   can log in and check what is coming down the line.

5. With the greater transparency for asstroturfing achieved through
   goals 1 to 4, open sourcers can join in by logging into all the
   email systems and view with many eyes and peer review whatever
   is coming down the line.

6. Having peer reviewed the asstroturfing material, the open source
   community will then post patches to *nix any and all bad asstroturfing
   posts and have it cleaned and made shiny once again.

7. The peer reviewed shiny posts will then be given to asstrotufers
   who can then post it confident in the knowledge that asstroturfing
   is once again a respectable profession with many thanks to contributions
   from the open source community...blah...blah...blah...whatever.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com