[News] Globe Application for KDE4 and Penumbra for GNU/Linux

Marble Desktop Globe - Wonderful Atlas Application for KDE4

,----[ Quote ]
| I was lately impressed by Marble Desktop Globe, a free, open-source
| application for KDE4 which includes a 3D atlas of the world, with lots of
| features and an interface similar to the one of Google Earth.
`----

http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2009/04/marble-desktop-globe-wonderful-atlas.html

The Unknown Teaser

,----[ Quite ]
| Frictional Games, the developers of the survival-horror genre Penumbra
| series, have posted a teaser for their next project, which has the mysterious
| moniker of “Unknown”:
`----

http://www.linuxgames.com/archives/13646

Related:

Penumbra Overture - If You Dare

,----[ Quote ]
| I found Penumbra Overture well worth the meager asking price of 19.99 USD.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/28379

Penumbra: Black Plague spreads to Mac and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Usually the scariest part of adventuring on a Mac is the thought of simply
| finding a game to play. But thanks to Frictional Games, both Mac and Linux
| gamers can now get their chills in the playable demo of Penumbra: Black
| Plague
`----

http://www.adventuregamers.com/newsitem.php?id=1666

Penumbra Black Plague GM, Mac And Linux in the works

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://b1tt.com/2007/