Re: quantum new age drinking water wand ..

Doug Mentohl wrote:

> Richard Rasker wrote:
>
>> Hmm, this appears to be rather off-topic here -- unless you want to
>> compare this utter idiocy with Microsoft's marketing & sales practices,
>> which are also based on nihilistic buzzwords, unproven claims, and
>> outright lies.
>
> Well yea, yet another example of the defective US patent system ..

You mean that this fairy dust quacknology is actually /patented/? That can't
be, can it? I mean, a patent claim must describe the workings of a device
in terms of the real physical world -- and "transferring" an "imprint"
of "high matrix minerals" into water through an ordinary plastic tube most
certainly isn't part of our physical universe by a long mile (or even a
million light years, for that matter).
It must have been proven a million times by now: no matter how you shake,
stir or otherwise physically treat ordinary water, it remains just that:
ordinary water. And no amount of kitty litter inside a plastic swizzle
stick can change that.

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl