Re: [News] GNU/Linux-based Sub-notebooks Turns to Music Player

  this bit o' wisdom:

> The EeePC as a low-power music player
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| After one becomes used to a Linux-powered music system with unattended
>| playback of a large music library, manually swapping individual CDs every 45
>| minutes seems like a lot of trouble.
> `----
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/318159/

The XO is even better -- it can be folded to take up little more space than
a book.

Both can be driven by mpd, which can access files over the network, or do
streaming internet radio (I sometimes do the latter while reading a book on
the XO).

--
If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.