[News] Mozilla Interview, Development News, and Marketing

Mozilla interview: Opening up mobile browsing

,----[ Quote ]
| Location, privacy and web standards: as the first alpha and beta releases of
| Fennec, Mozilla's mobile browser, come out, Mozilla VP Jay Sullivan tells us
| the phone isn't a separate world any more.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/Mozilla-interview-Opening-up-mobile-browsing--/features/112716

about:mozilla - Change the Web, Labs meetup, Marketing mailing list, Meeting
notes, two awards, Camino, Education, and more…

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
|     * Harnessing Firefox Add-ons and Web apps to make change
|     * Labs meetup, Mountain View + London
|     * Mozilla Marketing mailing list
|     * Mozilla Project status meeting notes

screencast of open web video in firefox 3.1

,----[ Quote ]
| I’ve made a screencast to describe some of the new video capabilities and how
| they can interact with the rest of the open web technologies we’re building
| into Firefox 3.1. Although I’ve embedded it below with a video tag (with a
| fallback to vimeo) I strongly suggest that you view the full sized version in
| either OGG Theora format or Quicktime H.264 for maximum clarity. It’s als up
| on vimeo.
`----

http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/weblog/?p=1060

Mozilla Community Marketing Guide is live

,----[ Quote ]
| After a few months working on it, Mozilla's Marketing Team has just launched
| the Community Marketing Guide!
| This guide is intended to help everyone interested in Mozilla marketing by
| pointing them to the marketing resources they need, or helping them to be
| inspired with fresh ideas on marketing Mozilla software. A community is very
| important for developing and maintaining a healthy project, so in the
| marketing guide you will find resources to help evangelise and promote
| Mozilla.
`----

http://blogs.mozilla-europe.org/?post/2009/02/25/Mozilla-Community-Marketing-Guide-is-live

Recent:

Mozilla: Sometimes govt. is answer to Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10167433-16.html