[News] Linux Fund Showers Inkscape With Money

Linux Fund Supports Inkscape

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Fund has partnered with Inkscape developer Milosz Derezynski to improve
| the text dialog of this open source vector graphics editor. This work will
| improve Inkscape's usability by enhancing its text tool to provide numeric
| control over kerning and other essential text attributes.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/application/17416/linux-fund-supports-inkscape

Linux Fund reaffirms international ties as it expands its Board of Directors

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Fund welcomes three new members to its Board of Directors: consultant
| and community activist Michael Dexter, consultant and professor Dan Carrere,
| and developer and community activist Ilan Rabinovitch.
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/11204.html

Recent:

Manipulate Vector Images with Open Source Inkscape

,----[ Quote ]
| All platforms: Inkscape is an open source vector editing program. If you are
| looking for a free alternative to the Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape has a host
| of features that make it worth taking for a spin.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5115354/manipulate-vector-images-with-open-source-inkscape

Related:

Inkscape Drawing Program Brings Joy to Many

,----[ Quote ]
| Inkscape is a free vector drawing program that brings joy and robust drawing
| tools to millions of people who could never afford Adobe Illustrator. You can
| use Inkscape for fun or for thousands of different practical purposes
| including designing your own business card, CD cover, advertising layout, and
| countless other tasks.
`----

http://blogs.pcworld.com/communityvoices/archives/2007/08/inkscape_drawin.html

Inkscape Tutorial - The Sun