Re: [News] Abuse of Intellectual Monopolies Does Not Work for Slaughterhouse

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <slrngpo8l9.jnr.jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>     I always find it funny when mindless tree huggers whine about what
>> happens to the animals at rodeos. Those events are highly dangerous for
>> all involved and the coyboys and clowns usually come out of it much
>> more damaged than the animals.
>
> The cowboys and clowns are there of their own free will.

For a second I thought you were talking about COLA!

--
<Mercury> emacs sucks, literally, not a insult, just a comment that its
          large enough to have a noticeable gravitational pull...