[News] Introduction to Entropy User-Generated Content

Entropy UGC

,----[ Quote ]
| Ever since we launched the new website and implemented UGC (User Generated
| Content) in entropy it looks like it never came clear what this is all about.
| Let me try to put some light in the dark here and explain about the purpose
| about it.
`----

http://joostruis.blogspot.com/2009/02/entropy-ugc.html

Recent:

Nova Linux released, Cuba joins the Linux bandwagon with Sabayon technologies

,----[ Quote ]
| Today is a good day, the University of Informatics Sciences - Havana, Cuba,
| released Nova Linux, the Official Cuban Linux distribution and guess what, it
| uses Entropy, the most promising Sabayon Linux technology.
`----

http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=225

Sabayon 4 & future Entropy

,----[ Quote ]
| Also, it’s very probable that Sabayon 4.1 will be shipped in two forms,
| Sabayon and Sabayon Lite (DVD version with just one Desktop Environment and
| only selected applications).
`----

http://planet.sabayonlinux.org/?p=205

Related:

Entropy - a new package management toolkit for Sabayon Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20080310#feature