[News] PCLOS 2009 Looks Good, New Magazine Released

PCLinuxOS 2009: My Experience

,----[ Quote ]
| In essence, PCLOS has gone from a solid, stable, “just works” system to a
| solid, stable, “just works” system.
|
| Kudos to the Ripper Gang for all their hard work on this upgrade!
`----

http://kzimm.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/pclinuxos-2009-my-experience/

PCLinuxOS Magazine, January 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| PCLinuxOS Magazine, January 2009 (Issue 28) is available to download. You can
| find it at the PCLinuxOS Magazine website. If you'd like to be informed
| immediately about our releases, please signup for the Magazine-Announce
| mailing list .
`----

http://www.pclosmag.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=28

Recent:

PCLOS 2009 On the Wing

,----[ Quote ]
| As I write here I’m downloading the beta 3 of PCLinuxOS 2009, which will be
| my first go at the Ripper gang’s newest version since 2007. Based on that
| experience, my expectations are high. I guess that’s what happens when you
| produce quality stuff, Texstar: people start anticipating better and better.
`----

http://dailyrevolution.net/?p=4163

Recent:

PCLinuxOS 2009 Beta 3 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Don't count out PCLinuxOS just yet. The Ripper Gang announced today the
| release of the third public beta of PCLinuxOS 2009. According to them, the
| series of beta ISOs are released under the name of N1PTT to honor the loss of
| Robert Green, a long time friend of PCLOS community who recently died of
| cancer.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/02/pclinuxos-2009-beta-3-released.html

PCLinuxOS-N1PTT-TR6 FINALLY RELEASED!