Re: [News] [Rival] Australian Government May be Breaking the Law with Microsoft (Collusion)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft whole-of-government deal sealed
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | THE federal Government hopes to save at least $15 million per annum over
> | four years through a new whole-of-government arrangement with Microsoft
> | Australia.
> `----
>
> http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,25028754-15306,00.html
>
> This is like an MOU. It's all secret.
>
> They tried to talk about how much they "save", not how much taxpayers'
> money is "spent" paying for lock-in from a criminal corporation that
> bribes, bullies, blackmails and sabotages.

It's typical of how the govt here is tied into Microsoft, who have a paid
lobbyist in Canberra.

" hopes to save at least $15 million per annum" says nothing of what they
spent to actually clinch this lockin deal with Microsoft.

Not that the govt care, it's not like they are spending their own hard
earned money.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008