Re: [News] Chrome for GNU/Linux Chooses GTK+

Homer wrote:
Linux Version of Chrome To Use Gtk+
[...]
http://osnews.com/story/20980/Linux_Version_of_Chrome_To_Use_Gtk_

[quote]
Google "[avoids] cross platform UI toolkits because while they may offer
what superficially appears to be a quick path to native looking UI on a
variety of target platforms, once you go a bit deeper it turns out to be
a bit more problematic." Your applications end up "speaking with a
foreign accent", he adds. In addition, Goodger claims that using
something like Qt "limits what you can do to a lowest common denominator
subset of what's supported by that framework on each platform."
[/quote]

So much for Matt's theories.

Exactly which of my "theories" do you think this contradicts?

Your response should ultimately relate to something I wrote rather than to something your emotions tell you that I believe.