Re: livecd-create Bootable Fedora LiveCD Failed in Fedora 10

Verily I say unto thee, that Dinooz spake thusly:
> Thank you for your feedback Homer
>
> R1: I rather use livecd-create than revisor, since really like the
> command line.
> R2: You are exactly right, after I realized that a repo is required,
> got some other ideas on how to use a local DVD as a local repo
> instead of wait to download from the Internet. Learn also about
> create repo.
> R3: I'm sorry if I create an inconvenience posting this message in
> the *advocacy* group, I did not meant to bother anybody, just want
> some ideas from the community, and the linux community is just like
> that friendly. I don't exepct to do my homework, but I always can use
> some pointers.
>
> I think got it working at least a basic Minimal F10, I like to use it
> for a Live USB, since instaling Slax was impressive, I really like to
> stick with Fedora.
>
> Best Regards Dinooz

Glad I could help, but for future reference I recommend you use one of
the following for your technical help questions, and stick to advocacy
posts only in advocacy groups:

http://forums.fedoraforum.org

And FYI: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 00:43:23 up 100 days,  8:26,  4 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.12, 0.15