Re: [News] Patents Keep Dying in the US, Interview with Mark Webbink

> ____/ Homer on Wednesday 11 February 2009 18:45 : \____

>> ~]# nmap -sS -O -p 22,110,143,80 www.freedom-to-tinker.com
[...]
> Expect the Bobbies at the front entrance for breaking Clown's new law
> against nmap.

He'll have to trace it back to me first, by verifying the actual access
(rather than the above, which I could simply have reposted from an
anonymous tip).

Unfortunately (for him) this requires access to non-existent log files,
on secure servers in multiple non-MLAT jurisdictions, which accept
encrypted VPN connections, paid for using anonymous payment services,
then further obfuscates those VPN accounts by multiplexing hundreds of
them per node into a single stream, and can only be monitored by the
sysadmins for each server, who are also anonymous and located overseas
from their respective servers (in yet other non-MLAT jurisdictions), and
thus invulnerable to rubber hose decryption.

So my message to Gordy the Clown is:

   Get your passport ready,
      bon voyage,
         and good luck.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 22:42:12 up 98 days,  6:25,  4 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.31, 0.27