[News] GNU/Linux Runs Good Games, Powers Arcades

Awesome Game - Warzone 2100 Resurrection - for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I must admit that I have not played any kind of computer games that seriously
| for a while. Atleast since I sold my Sony PS2 a few years back and got back
| into the real corporate world. But Warzone 2100 has completely changed that
| for me. This game is something special. It seems I cant get enough of it
| since I downloaded it last night to my Ubuntu Linux laptop. I was literally
| glued to the screen for well over 6 hours straight.
`----

http://xenstreet.com/2009/02/awesome-game-warzone-2100-resurrection.html

Linux Entertainment In Bars

,----[ Quote ]
| Well it was not really a bar, but it was a local pizza shot. Imagine my
| surprise when the my daughter plugged in the Megatouch machine and it booted
| a Linux kernel. You can find these machines in most bars in the US. I know a
| lot of them used to run DOS, but it’s great to see them using a far superior
| OS. My hats off to the company! So next time you are out having a good time
| throw a few quarters in a Megatouch to support Linux!
`----

http://www.thelinuxlink.net/myblog/?p=151

A fun game for movie buffs who happen to use Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| With the Oscar fever running high, there is towering expectations all around
| for all the Oscar nominees. So it was only a matter of time before someone
| jumped into the fray and created a game featuring all the movies, directors
| and actors nominated for the Oscar award. The beauty of the game is that it
| is played exclusively in YouTube - the popular video sharing site of Google.
`----

http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2009/02/fun-game-for-movie-buffs-who-happen-to.html

Related:

My Desktop Arcade Revival - part 1