Re: Google shows you are probably lying, Roy

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sermo Malifer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:56:15 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> A Google search in Google Groups for
>>>
>>>    comp.os.linux.advocacy slit throat
>>>
>>> does not show Ezekial saying he wants to do that to Linux users.  In
>>> fact, all that turns up are a couple posts by you accusing him of that.
>>>
>>> Post the links to Ezekial (or anyone else) making that threat, if you
>>> weren't lying as usual.
>>
>> Actually, I seem to remember Zeke saying something like that.  Or maybe
>> it was DFS.  Who knows?
>
> Why did you reply if you don't know the honest answer?

Just to let people know that Roy's not making it up from whole cloth.

>> It's the usual Usenet empty threat.
>
> That doesn't excuse accusing the wrong person of making it.

Accusing?  I merely said I "seem to remember".  Not exactly a strident
"J'accuse!!!!", is it?

In any case, it doesn't matter.  Zeke has said a bunch of other stuff to
people that is pretty nasty.  Zeke is no choir boy.  Neither are DFS and
Hadron.

That is why their responses are simply laughable.

--
* knghtbrd is gone - zzz - messages will be snapped like wet towels at all
  of the people who have stolen the trademark knghtbrd away message