Re: Funkenbusch can't think of a single good thing he's ever done ..

Doug Mentohl wrote:
> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>> The correct title would be ..
>
> Who appointed you 'title' police ?

Why would he require such an appointment to have an opinion about a
thread title?

> "And while you're at it, show us any contribution anywhere else you made
> in the past year anywhere ..", Mentohl
>
> "Why?  Looking to stalk me other places too?", Funkenbusch
>
> "No, there you go projecting again. You don't have to tell us where, but
> give us an example of you actually helping another (?) human being ?",
> Mentohl

What gives you the authority to sit in judgment of Erik?   Why should he
feel the need to justify himself to you?   Have you posted any of the
things you demand of him?