Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Terry Porter on Tuesday 03 February 2009 22:16 : \____

Tim Smith wrote:

Nice stalking, Roy.

I noticed your lack of comment when anonymous trolls here posted my alleged
personal details, some might think your actions a little hypocritical.

In fact your criticism of Roy at every opportunity, reeks of stalking in
itself.

No stalking. I was contacted by someone and I verified the correctness at a
more shallow level. Gary "Sermo Malifer" Steward did nothing to deny it.

It appears I've made an enemy of Roy because I asked him to supply a source for one of his quotes, and when he failed that, to supply the names of the "respected journalists" he claimed validated the quote by repeating it.