[News] Ubuntu 2-week Experience; Red Hat Organises Conference Despite Depression

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu 2-week Experience; Red Hat Organises Conference Despite Depression
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 02:21:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Two weeks of Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| I think the same Ubuntu installed on a faster PC switches on some eye candy,
| so during the installation it's able to tell slow from fast PCs, this is
| good.
`----

http://leonardo-m.livejournal.com/75749.html

Red Hat Calls For Papers For Upcoming Events

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat issued a call for papers this week for its upcoming conferences, Red
| Hat Summit and JBoss World. The co-located events are scheduled to take place
| September 1-4, 2009 in Chicago, IL.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/red-hat-calls-for-papers-for-upcoming-events

Recent:

LCA2009: Going the Satellite route with Red Hat

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/22794/1148/