Re: O'Gara fuds up the SCO case ..

____/ Homer on Monday 02 February 2009 12:02 : \____

>> Front Group King Rick Berman Gets Blasted by his Son David Berman
>>
>> "Berman has long been the front man through which corporations have
>> aggressively attacked their opponents without leaving fingerprints.
>> Known to his own friends and enemies alike as "Dr. Evil," Berman has
>> perfected the art of setting up non-profit "charitable" groups to
>>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> advance corporate interests."
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> http://www.prwatch.org/node/8168
>
> [quote]
> CREW's Web site outs Berman's "charitable" groups as the lobbying tools
> they are, and describes how he uses them to run attack ads and implement
> other tactics to fight Mothers Against Drunk Driving, People for the
> Ethical Treatment of Animals and other public interest groups' efforts
> to raise awareness of obesity, secondhand smoke, drunk driving, mad cow
> disease, and other causes.

> I fled through this art portal for twenty years. In the meantime my Dad
> started a very very bad company called Berman and Company.
>
> He props up fast food/soda/factory farming/childhood obesity and
> diabetes/drunk driving/secondhand smoke.
>
> He attacks animal lovers, ecologists, civil action attorneys,
> scientists, dieticians, doctors, teachers.
>
> His clients include everyone from the makers of Agent Orange to the
> Tanning Salon Owners of America.
>
> He helped ensure the minimum wage did not move a penny from 1997-2007!
> [/quote]
>
> That's one nasty piece of work, a new front-runner for the title of Most
> Evil Man on Earth, perhaps. Of course, along with other evil bastards
> like Donald Trump (real-estate harvester), Bill Gates and his pet goon
> Ballmer (software monopolisers), Carl Icahn (corporate terrorist), Craig
> Barrett (Intel's charity killer), Dubya Bush (planet Earth's ex-Führer),
> Lee Scott (Wal-Mart, community destroyer), Bill O'Reilly (fascist
> spokesman), and countless others (KBR/Halliburton, Pfizer, etc.), these
> are exactly the kind of people who the trolls worship specifically
> /because/ of their behaviour. When you take a step back and look at the
> big picture, it becomes frighteningly clear exactly what kind of people
> these Microsoft shills really are.
>
>> Sounds familiar?

http://www.bermanexposed.org

"Richard Berman has been a regular front man for business and industry in
campaigns against consumer safety and environmental groups. Through his public
affairs firm, Berman and Company, Berman has fought unions, Mothers Against
Drunk Driving, PETA and other watchdog groups in their efforts to raise
awareness about obesity, the minimum wage, the dangers of smoking, mad cow
disease, drunk driving,  and other causes."

Those other characters you mentioned deserve similar sites of actual
information to battle their disinformation, with which they acquire $3 million
penthouses.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached