Re: "Sermo Malife" = Gary Stewart?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Saturday 31 January 2009 00:30 : \____
>

>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> Seems like just another "George Barca" or "waterskidoo".
>>>

> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=o0AUkxgAAAD_DArgHQA4MbtNIWA5VvHmtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg
>>> *plonked*
>> Poor rating, huh?
>
>> The link shows "Average Rating" == 4/5, six ratings.
>
>> No posts to the locksmithing newsgroups, though!
>
>> Personally, I don't care, as long as the posts make sense and are reasonably
>> civil.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=Sermo+Malifer
>
> Gary is a criminal, he's not civil.

Gary M. Stewart is the lowest scum of the Earth. He is a criminal insane.

The only thin this cockroach deserves is that he rots in his own dearth.

He has become rather predictable. He's simply loosing it, just like his
evil masters in Redmond. A sinking ship.

Blub, blub, blub, I wonder if the flatfish is able to swim :-P

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com