http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=o0AUkxgAAAD_DArgHQA4MbtNIWA5VvHmtiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=Sermo+Malifer

>>> Gary is a criminal, he's not civil.
>>
>> Gary M. Stewart is the lowest scum of the Earth. He is a criminal
>> insane.
>>
>> The only thin this cockroach deserves is that he rots in his own dearth.
>>
> Your an idiot, you called me the lowest scum of the Earth and a cockroach
> or worse.

He should not have done that, I agree. The "lowest scum of the Earth" and
the cockroaches don't deserve to be insulted that severely

--
Only two things are infinite,
 the Universe and Stupidity.